Saturday, October 10, 2009

Heart pain pain =(

Why tis happening to me?
why u dun wanna have bf now? I din force u to be wif me...i juz wan u to love me.
We can be loving each others and wait till ur parents to allow then we cai be together lor.
I juz dunwan to lose u..wuwu. Do u know how i feel? Do u know how painful it is to lose some1 u love so much?
When u told me u nid time..i say ok..but i ddin know tat u r losing the feeling le..i juz wan give u time to relax..not give u time to 4get abt me.
U told me tat u not interested in any boys. Then me leh? I juz any boy ma.

Im so sad!!! Im so angry!!! Im so dissapointed!!! My heart pain pain!!! TT^TT
I reli dono how to make things better le. Now is not me dunwan u. Is u dunwan give me chance T.T
No mood to do well in pmr too. I think i will let it all faild bah..wuwu
If tis is the way u wan. i dun force u le..Take Care bah T.T i know i will get hurt..but its better then u getting hurt T.T

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up ^^ Mr Stu-pig!! i will always stand beside n support u no matter wad is happen..xD

    ReplyDelete