Saturday, January 30, 2010

Is Everything Hopeless Le Ma?????

Tis few days i no mood lor =( No mood to do my homework no mood to focus in class and no mood to play around. Haiz..Sometimes my mama shout at me coz i din help her coz im tired. My lover dun love me le. I feel sad rli sad and dissapointed. Is it im ugly now? Why se dunwan me.

Last nite i ask her why keep let ppl waitting do u know its hard? She said then dun wait no1 call u wait leh. Ngaitee..so hurtful ar..haiz. Then she ask me "jump sea" ad said me myself crazy. I heard le tong zhai xin li T_T

I reli dun understand why things become so wosrt and she dunwan to make it better? She like things being like tat? =.=" Sometimes i listen to songs and think abt her and wat to do till i cry. I told her. She oso no feeling like u cry ur buiness la.

KEK SIM!!! RELI KEK SIM AR!!! WUWUWUWU =(
She told me to stop tis topic for few days, months or years. I know we bth r confused now. We dono wat to do. And u r very tired abt tis. Haiz..i dono wat to say.

When u love a person reli have to let her go find her own xing fu then we cai happy ma? Why many ppl say tis? Issit im selffish? I think abt i will sad only. I din think abt her?
Haz..i dono i dono wuwuwu T-T I juz wanna be happy wif my lover and enjoy life ma. I wan to love her wif all my heart. And be loyal to her and I wan us and our family be happy and sihat and eat de bao and sleep de hao jiu enuf le. Tat's all i wan moh wuwuwu =[

I juz wanna be happy and fins back myself. Wifout u im not myself anymore..
I wanna scream till every1 can hear me! I wan to run till my legs fulls out! I wan play badminton till my mucles crame! I wan to fa xia! urh urh urh! TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment