Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reli pek cek T_T

I juz read my lover's blog. I knw lately u r stress abt ur results and exam. Im sori tat i make u more stress. U still say my name in ur blog. Why? U reli changed alot. juz u cannot see ma. Last time u will jokes and sweet talks wif me. and sayang gud nite to me. Even we r in far distance and we din go pakto or wat. We oso feel happy. But after a few months. U seem like getting tired of me. Then u slowly stop everything.

U even stop the feelings tat u have for me. I reli sasd..u and me r 3 years plus de lover. Maybe for u is juz a puppy love. But i took it serius. I treat u like my mum told me how to treat a wife. But u keep putting a rock in the middle or the road tat we're walking.

since all those years i been try to make things better. I try not to lose u. No matter how bad we quarrel. I still will find u and say sori. But why u have to be so hen xing? U knw i love u and u still hurt me like tat. Im scare of love le. i scare to love so much and tat person wont appriciate T^T

Ur birthday is almost here. I juz wanting to plan a birthday by going wif u nia. Then u come and put the rock in the road agn. Its HEAVY!!! I cant move it myself u knw!!?

Friday afternoon..i went to Gym and force myself to do as as i can. My arm almost break. After so many enegry is used. I still thinki of u. When i look at ur pic. My tears jiu drop. I look at it and ask pls dun be like tis hao ma? I reli wish tat pic will answer me. but it din not.

Where is my dardar. Where is my piggy? TT^TT
come back come bcak i miss u!! =[
Willie still love u moh..wuwuwuwu T_T
Come back~~

No comments:

Post a Comment