Sunday, January 23, 2011

A new year, A new head start? I dun think so...

Tis year is my form5. And i tot i was prepared for tis whole year. But im not. Juz coz of im not happy. Coz of she make me sad and hurt me. Haiz

She's reli heartless. Last time she's so nice to me. Will jokes and laugh and sayng me. Now nth. Even a Good Night sometimes. Im reli sad and disapointed to see her like tat. She ask me to juz be frens wif her. I spend my last 4years loving her and change myself for her. Now she juz wanna be frens. I asked her why? She said its not time to have a bf. Then i asked her its coz of SPM? She asked me to give her a 100 reason for her why she nid a bf.

GOSHHH!!! I got so upset abt tat msg she sent me. If u love a person do u ask tat person to give u a 100 reason for u weather if u nid a bf or gf? ZZZ
Haiz..sometimes when we sms. We can chat till very nice. But i dun feel happy. Coz i keep thinking tat she's not mine anymore. Im nth to her. Im reli sad and i scare abt the tot inside my brain.

I feel tat i hate her or angry her but after tat i realised tat i still love her. Im reli confused abt tis relationship. I reli wish God or any1 or her can tell me wat she wanna do wif tis relationship. Sometimes when i think of her i wanna write a blog abt my feelings. But i juz dk where to start or wat to write.

God..
Why is love so painful and suffering?
Why humans have to love and get hurt after tat?
Why humans have feelings?
Why sad stays so long inside ur heart and happy juz passes by so fast? I reli nid help...
TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment