Friday, July 10, 2009

ARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so angry and sad now!!!
How can u say tat to me.
issit im nth to u? T.T
Everything u said and told to me is fake de ma?

Which part of it is real?
Which part of loving me is real de!!!!? HAR!!!??
Why u like to hurt me like tis? OVER N OVER N OVER!!!!
WHY??? WHY!!! WHY???WHY!!!

And sie, i reli tot and feel tat u r a good fren T.T
A good fren tat will always be at my side and help me out!!
But u din!!! u hai me two times le u know ma?!!!
Everything is my fault ma!!!!??
Why u all have to push all to me?

Why wan make me look like a bad guy then u all puas hati ma?
Last time like tat now oso like tat!!! WTF did i do to u all? T.T
I reli reli gate my life I hate everything!!!
I reli believe there is no real love in is world le....
I had seen and heard le..
Hu can make my life awake agn come help me bah..coz i dun think im going to stand up tis time..
No pointed..everytime get ppl hai..

When u play maple u angry jiu angry why nid to angry me leh?
And dun hiu me oso. Then when ppl angry u juz say 1 sori.
Try to feel how ppl feel if ppl juz say sori after he/she use us to angry!!!
Till now u still not ready dun nid to say next time..u will oso not be ready!!!
I dun think i will be happy..wuwu

U always think ur family and cousin wat abt me leh?
Im oso count as ur qing mi de ren.
Hearing u say all the things last nite..u tell me how to face u agn..
i told u abt the truth last time..u say no!!! i dunwan hear!!!
Do u reli know wat happen last time ma?
U ever try to find out why!!!?
u killed me now...u killed me
will never be alife agn T.T

1 comment:

  1. hmm..calm down calm down...=)
    actually..u n jessie..both of u...i care...
    but i care jessie more...coz i met her since i 2 or 3 years old...around 12 or 13 years le..u know we r like 亲姐妹?? n i met u juz 2 years plus...rite...
    n i don really understand u somemore...
    im sorry..coz yesterday im really mad till....CRAZY...out of control...hmm..u r not my chu qi tong...yesterday i juz simply reply u...dun get angry about this k?
    i hope u understand lah..=)

    ReplyDelete