Wednesday, July 22, 2009

arrrggghhh!!! I feel so fan @.@

Tis few days i dono wat happen to me.
I think of alot of things...i think abt life.
I think abt her
I think abt myself...
i m very very very confused...i dono wat is the reason T.T

Tis few day i am so nice to her till last nite...
My mood not good coz i think alot yesturday and i feel fan
Then i know she had problem so i go help.
But all i did is making it worst rite? haizzz
She say me kepo..but i reli wanna help ma

i feel sad after tat..and she ask me abt band..tat nvm la..she juz ask..but then she tot i missundestood her...haiz!!!
im reli reli reli fan ar!!!
Why will like tis leh? wuwuwu TT^TT
I juz nid u sayang me issit so hard ma? wuwuwu...i nid u sayang coz im having a hard time..

Then i told her she is not ready for me...coz someptime she un have time for me..
lover must have time for each to talk and be sweet and juz 2 person de time..
But we never had tat T.T I reli reli wan tat...but i think is hard for her...hmmm
actually...she and me..wan the same thing..i think la...
we both wan de is we two dun quarrel and be good good together and be nice and sweet to each other.

for me i think tat is ok..i can do tat for her and for myself too.
but i reli wan de is to be by her side and love her and care abt her..i dunwan everyday juz curi curi and look at her and dun even dare to go near and talk.
Tis make me useless..maybe she like it bah...coz she is a shy person..haiz

find me after u see tis blog pls...tell me wat u wanna say..i will wait T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment