Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear T_T

Tis few days u reli hurt me till my heart have no enegry le. T.T
I dono wat happen to u but i reli dun like "tis game tat we r playing now". It reli hurts me..wuwu
U ask me dun fite dun smoke i reli oledi change le. I oso try my best to love u and sayang u le.
but at the end u still dun love me TT^TT

Tis year start i try so hard and my best to do watever it takes to love u. then u suddently told me tat u dun love me le. U tell me how am i going to accept it T.T
My heart was hurt! And the only thing u told me was " u wan me how?" Tis is wat i should ask u de..not u ask me!! wuwuwuwu!! TT^TT

Even i wan to talk abt u and me. U oso dun allow me. I juz can keep it in my heart and i juz like a stupid dono wat is happening to u and wat r u thining..I reli hate myself wuwu T.T U oledi know tat i can't live wifout u.

There is nth i can do le..i onli can wait for u quietly here. I hope u will come back to me soon T-T
I will always forgive u if u come back de. I juz scare i dono wat to do if u reli go away and love other boys. I think tat time i will be crazy le TT^TT
ok le..tat's all for today my heart reli pain pain now =(

No comments:

Post a Comment