Saturday, December 19, 2009

HOW COME THINGS BECOME LIKE TIS ?!!

Yesturday i go out wif frens. We go walk walk and eat nia lor..me and my fren r ok le. I did not have fun at all. Haizz..Coz i keep on thining of my lover. I wan to pei her sms but my stupid phone rosak and whole afternoon cannot reply her. Hao cai she din angry or she juz dun care..I oso dono..and i dunwan to know.

Yesturday my lover go for musical evening. I din have chance to ask her how is it. then i think she busy packing things le. Nvm lor...tis morning i go view her blog..i know how is it le..she was nervous and some part she din play well. Nvm dear jy next time k? ^^

Then the sad thing is she saw a shuai ge and so happy. She never like tat de..haiz..Maybe she reli changed le bah. I dun have a place in her heart anymore. wuwu T_T sori, i reli cannot tahan not crying. WAtching ur lover going far and more far away from u and she changed is a painful feeling. I juz hope she knows my feeling. I juz hope she still read my blog nowadays. Haiyoh!!!

Tat day i quarrel wif my fren and all dun hiu me..then i find her. She oso dun even wanna care. Im so dissapointed. T.T She juz go a head and do her stuff. Haizz...i reli dono wat to do...feel like wanna fang qi myself le TT^TT

DEAR! I LOVE YOU!
PLS COME BACK TO MY SIDE SOON!!!
Im waitting for...you TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment