Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feeling a little moody =(

Why i sms u every morning and nite
I sms to say good morning
I sms to say good nite.
But u never reply..haiz =(
Sometimes i feel tat im alone.
When im talking or chatting or smsing or wat ever.
I feel there is some1 wif me no matter wat.
Today u play maple wif me. and u wan me to pq wif u.
So i did..but when i told u i nid to off.
u din even say anything juz expell me from pt. ans say bye.

I reli feel like u juz wan me to help u lvling or get somthing.
After u get anything u wan. u juz kick me a side.
I feel sad TT^TT

I sms u and u never reply.
u din even ask if i was ok or not.
Im reli dissapointed..wuwu =(

I tot things going to get better.
I tot we were going to get better.
I guess i tot wrongly..haiz.

Wat else can i do!!?? =(
There is nth i can do anymore.
Now is up to u le.
weather u wan to let go or hold on to our relationship
U decide..i can't do nth more..wuwuwu
Im sori T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment