Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tell me y i can't juz for get u TT^TT

Today i woke up at 4smth in the morning coz i can't sleep.
Coz of u maybe T.T
and today weather very very hot too.
I go out whole day wif a fren for a whole day...

He bring me go play badminton at the morning.
Juz to let me lose mt angry ness out of me..thx bro.
Then we go spring and walk walk together and see mei nu...
LOLSSS..he say wan see de so i pei him...hahax
Then i come homw at 4smth then after bath i sleep till 7.30pm.

I reli feel confuse and blur abt u and me..haiz
I reli wish tat u give me a sign to let me know wat to do.
I reli wan to know u still love me ma?
Tat day i ask u still treasure our gan qing ma?
U said no..not reli....my heart break like a glass...wuwu =(

I reli confused..i dono we know each other for so long..
me and u both..u r the 1 huz treasure tis gan qing de most.
but i guess i tot wrong..i reli sad to see u like tat.
Last time everyday u will talk to me abt urself abt school too.
Abt everything...But now day by day passes by.
We became stranger le. U reli dono know how i feel..
If i can give u a way to let u know..then maybe we jiu wont quarrel like tis

I reli reli wish tat u know a got a blog and liao jie me by the blog..slowly.
To tell u the truth..i oso wish i can view ur blog too..
Haiz...i guess im not tat important to u hor? T^T
Now all i can do is juz wait and see..maybe after PMR
Hopefully u will come back to me and tell me tat u sori.
Coz im sori too..wuwuwuwu TT^TT

I reli reli miss u sayang me..i reli miss tat ='(
U dono how long i waited.
I waited for 7 moths for us to get together..but we did not...
Im reli dissapointed..wuwu T-T
Pls come back to me..dun fang i on me and our gan qing ok ma? pls=(
U r the onli special person tat i love more then i love myself..wuwu =(

No comments:

Post a Comment