Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I reli dono how ler!!!! =(

Tis few days im very confused wif life and thing tat i do.
I can't find any reason to do anything.
I juz wanna play i wanna have fun in my life.
I dunwan sad and angry..i dunwan confused.

My life oledi very confusing...
Plus u agn..i reli dono wat to do T.T
I know in the past i do alot of stupid thing some make u angry some make u sad.
I know now u dun have the feelings for me le.
But u said b4, maybe after me jiu very hard for u to have another guy le.
If like tat why dun u juz stay wif me. why dun u bring the feeling back le?

sometimes i think u tell me de thing and u said de is all say for song de.
But i believe tat some of it is real from ur heart.
But i juz dono which part is real T.T
Im reli confused and blur...i give up on PMR le...i give up on study le.
I reli dono wat i wan now

If u reli dunwan me get hurt...if u reli dunwan me sad coz of folo u and be ur lover then juz let me go..tell me tat u dunwan me.
Make my pain simple and fast...If u wan me jiu do ur best and show me.
Coz now i have no idea weather to give up or continue.
I feel reli reli scared in my heart...i beg u pls TT^TT

i reli reli dunwan juz be fren wif u TT^TT
I wan to be more then fren and buddy.
I wan de is ur love...
If u think 3 years of love not enuf then i still can give u more...
U juz have to give me another chance and work hard wif me to find the feelings back.

Haiz...i reli dono wat to say anymore...
I juz feel reli confused and sad....i dono why our love will become like tis.
Issit my fault? issit ur fault? i oso not sure...

GOD
I i juz ask for sometime tat i reli like in my life can ma?
1st thing i like is a girl from school. She is my 1st gf.
I reli love her. Pls God let be happy even if me and her dun have ending.
If we do have ending pls let her know tat all i nid from her is her heart and love.
Tats all i ask for...please God T-T

2nd thing i like is badminton...i reli do like badminton.
Coz everytime i sad or moody...i play badminton and i feel tat im in my own game.
I control the shuttle to where i wan it to go.
I dun feel lose..reli wan everything to be better..i juz dono how.
Pls help me God...pls...i believe tat everything will be ok de...rite ma?
Pls tell me rite!!!! wuwuwuwu TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment