Friday, August 7, 2009

Haiz =(

im reli confused..i reli am T.T
How come a person can bcoz of shyness and let go everything abt the person hu loves her?
How come u wont feel bad? How come u dun feel bu se de leh?

Coz u paiseh...u and me de gan qing jiu like tis no more..
Then how do i feel? How do u feel?
Haiz...Omg..i reli never see any1 like tis.
Im reli am very confused...
I dono u still like me or not..or u juz coz of paiseh say all the lie to me or wat..
I oso dono...i dono wat part is truth..i dono wat part is real..
I reli dono...pls dun play wif my feelings like tat T.T

I reli reli hope tat u can be more brave and tell me everything..seriusly..
I wan to know it from u heart not ur mouth...
When i never think of fang qi..u pi me pi till i wan fang qi..
Then tis is wat ai qing?
Issit all the time selffish rite?

Why like tis??
Why? WHY WHY???
i reli dun have other ways le...i reli wanna ask God to help me..
I reli wanna ask him why and wat is ur feeling and i can know everything .
So i will know wat to do..But i cant!!!!
i CANT!!! So u have to help me..u know ma??
HAIZZZ...i guess u always paiseh and shy...then everything will be ok ma?
U dun be brave still got hu can help u? hu? tell me?
U juz be like tis and dun try to be brave then everything can get better ma?
WTH!!!! im reli confused le...

Anything bah...u think urself...if u wan me..u come find me..u reli reli dunwan me..then i have nth to say le...coz nobody can help u if u dun help urself.
wuwuwu TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment