Sunday, August 9, 2009

It hurts to hurt u TT^TT

Why our gan qing become like tis?
Why can't we be happy together?
Why!!? Why!!? Why!!?

I dunwan to hurt u.
I dunwan to make u cry and sad.
I dunwan to make u angry..
All tis pain and bad memorries i dunwan all!!
I reli dunwan all of tis T.T
I dunwan...wuwu

If i know the future will be like tis i will choose to never know u.
Coz if i know u..u will get hurt. We both will get hurt T.T
I dunwan...wuwu
I rather be alonely and never hurt u...
I dunwan to see u cry coz i hurt u..
I wan see u cry coz i gan dong u =(

But tat is very very hard now T.T
After u tell me to let go.
Every nite b4 i sleep..i think of u..I think of everything...wuwu TT^TT
I think of wat u said to me over tis 3 years T.T
I think of wat i did to make u sad...
I dunwan all tis!!! I dunwan bah!!!!!

wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu(I)uwuwuwuwuwuwuwwuwuwuwu
wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuw(LOVE)uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuw
wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu(YOU)uwuwuwuwuwwuuwuwuwuw
o
o
llllllllllllllllllllllll o
o
llllllllllllllllllllllll o
o
o

No comments:

Post a Comment