Monday, August 31, 2009

Wat is Happening ar?!! Heartbroken TT^TT

Today is school starting day..hmmm
Im not happy...last nite i can't sleep..turn here and there on the bed till 1.37pm cai sleep
Can't sleep lor..haiz...im sad...
I think alot...i think of u too
Im very confused T.T
I dono how come u so hen xing leave me and dunwan me..
It does not hurt u ma? T.T
If it does not hurts u. I have to tell u it hurts me alot..u know ma?
Wuwuwu TT^TT

Why u say tat u....And now u say u dunwan me T.T
Why u keep doing the same thing over and over?
Coz of wat? Tell me!!!
Issit ur mum? Or urself think too much? Haiiz

Im so sad and dissapointed and angry at the same time..i dono wat is happening..i dono wat to do...im like lose my path to my life...its reli hard for me..i told u everything tat i nid to tell u and u never make things better..u never tried
wuwuwuwuwuw T_T-T_T-T_T-T_T

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete